[Announcements] The BitShares Blockchain - revised whitepaper

BitShares Blockchain Foundation info at bitshares.foundation
Wed Jun 20 15:39:47 CEST 2018

Dear subscribers,

After many hours of work, writing, reading, correcting and iterating
the existing work, the BitShares Blockchain Foundation (BBF) would like to
finally publish a new Whitepaper titled:

    The BitShares Blockchain [1]

Opinion letter
--------------

This whitepaper has been developed to clarify some many aspects of
BitShares as a Blockchain and its core native token BTS, the governance
system and much more of the basic functionalities. This paper has
assisted us well with discussions among lawyers and less tech-savvy
people - in particular during the creation of the opinion letter around
BTS as the core native token of the BitShares Blockchain. You can find
out more about the opinion letter in the most recent spokesperson
report [2].

Acknowledgement
---------------

At this point, we would like to acknowledge the great assistance we have
received from the core developers as well as committee members, who have
had the opportunity to review and comment on the paper a few weeks ago.
Your help has been much appreciated! Thank you.

Commissioned Work
-----------------

The creation of this whitepaper has been funded as part of the
documentation worker [3].

Links
-----

[1] http://bitshares.foundation/papers/BitSharesBlockchain.pdf
[2] https://steemit.com/spokesperson/@bitshares.fdn/spokesperson-report-2018-05-bitshares-blockchain-foundation-bbf
[3] http://www.bitshares.foundation/workers/2018-02-documentation

--
BitShares Blockchain Foundation (BBF)
Mail  : info at blockchain.foundation

<http://www.bitshares.foundation/>

Stichting BitShares Blockchain Foundation
Pothoofd 24
7411ZB Deventer
The Netherlands
Registration: KVK-66190169