[Announcements] Accounting Report 2018-01

Fabian Schuh Fabian.Schuh at bitshares.foundation
Tue Jan 16 09:51:11 CET 2018

Dear subscribers,

the BitShares Blockchain Foundation (BBF) is pleased to announce our first accounting report
with respect to our Worker operations.

It serves as a financial report for the |workers.bitshares.foundation| account which is owned
by the BitShares community and managed by the BitShares Blockchain Foundation (BBF) to operate
escrow- and budget-workers. These workers obtain BTS from the BitShares DAC and pay
freelancers in bitUSD according to the rules set forth in individial worker proposals.

After 6 months of operations, we are happy to let everyone know that over 500k BTS are
ready to be given back to the working budget (reserves) of the BitShares DAC.

Read the full-length report here:
http://www.bitshares.foundation/announcements/2018-01-16-worker-accounting-report

Regards
 -- Fabian Schuh

--
Dr.-Ing. Fabian Schuh
Mail  : fabian.schuh at blockchain.foundation
Skype : fabianschuh

<http://www.bitshares.foundation/>

Stichting BitShares Blockchain Foundation
Pothoofd 24
7411ZB Deventer
The Netherlands
Registration: KVK-66190169